My Sale Manager
Once your account has been created you can begin managing your inventory in MySaleManager. You will begin by entering your items and creating their tags. Click on the images to the right for examples.
- Category. Choose a category from the drop-down menu that best describes the item you are listing (i.e. for a boys pair of pants, you will select boys clothing).
- Size. If entering a clothing item select the size from the drop down menu under the category. Choose the size that best describes your item.
- Item Description. Include a brief description of the item you are listing. (i.e.: Gap Sunflower shirt and Gap Denim Jeans). If you need more room you can use the 2nd description box below. Giving a detailed description of your items helps if/when a tag becomes separated from an item.
- Price. Set your own price. Remember that prices should be set at 25-40% of the original retail price. All items must be priced in increments of 1.00. If you price your items fairly they will sell and buyers will continue to shop our sale for future purchases!
- Quantity. This box allows you to add more than one tag at a time if you are selling multiple items with the same price and description.
- Discount. Check the box if you choose to discount your item by 50% to be sold Saturday at our half-price sale. We suggest choosing to discount the item especially if you are planning to donate it.
- Donate. This item has been removed from all future tags starting Fall 2019. Per your user agreement, any items not picked up on Saturday by the end of pickup become the property of NFUMC Preschool.
- Submit. After you have selected all the appropriate and necessary information about your item click submit. The item is then added to your online inventory. Continue this process until you have added tags for every one of the items you will be selling. NOTE: If you do not see all the items you are adding to your Inventory you will want to check the box that says By default only the last 5 items entered show. By checking this box, all items you have entered in your inventory will show. You can also Delete Items singularly or in multiples, as well as Discount or Donate items you may have overlooked.
- Save: Make sure you save your tags as you go. Mysalemanager will time you out after 15 minutes so periodically saving as you go will prevent you from losing items you have entered.
After you are finished creating your tags you will click the I'm Finished For Now button. This will bring you back to your account page.
- Preview. Before you print we suggest that you Print Preview your tags to make sure there is a clear and legible Bar Code on each tag. We cannot accept items with tags that do not have clearly printed bar codes. NOTE: If there is NO bar code on your tags in the Consignor Tag window you will either need to: (1) Disable your pop-up blocker on your internet or (2) Use Internet Explorer and not Firefox. Sometimes consignors have trouble when printing in Firefox. For Apple and Mac computer users, you need to scale your tags to make them larger since Apple computers tend to print tags much smaller. If they are not scaled and then print too small the barcode on the tag will not scan.
- Print. Once you are ready to Tag your items, select Print and all of your created tags will be printed for your entered inventory. Don't forget to use pale or white cardstock when printing your tags. If you have signed out and are logging back in you will click on the "work with consigned inventory" link. Then select the link for either Print All Tags or Print Selected Tags. You can either print them all at once or print the individually selected ones if you have already previously printed some.