MEMBERHUB will be discontinued after OCTOBER 2021. Please refer to our page for Procare for future online communication.
MemberHub is an online tool that helps schools create one central place for staff and parents to communicate, collaborate and get organized in a private and secure environment. You have been added to private online groups called hubs for your students’ classroom(s) and you will be able to receive email and text message correspondence from the school. However, YOU, the parent need to create your account.
When we complete your registration, you should start receiving emails from us, but these emails do not include vital class-specific information that your teacher has for you. Please login to view your child’s COMPLETE school newsletter so you do not miss important events.
- Using the MEMBER HUB button provided on the left, login to MemberHub as a NEW USER – even though we have entered you on our side, you have not yet set up a password so you are considered a new user.
- Once you create your account, you will be able to login and access your own profile, class newsletters, files, photos, party signups, and school directory.
- You can also adjust your personal notification preferences – ie. decide what information you want to receive and how (email, txt, online only).
- If for any reason you ever CHANGE your email address, you, the user, have to edit that information – the admin cannot do that for you. In your profile, select Email Addresses. Add the new address and then make it your primary one.
- Please help us out by keeping this information up to date! We count on being able to find you in an emergency or to be able to mail things to you vital to our operations at the school.
Each family has been entered into the system using the email address we have for you on file (the one on which you currently receive emails from us). If a second parent wishes to be added on a different account, please have the registered parent email the webmaster at email@example.com to request access.