Masks must be worn at all times while in the building.
NEW COVID GUIDELINES:
- Tag Entry will be disabled on the Sunday evening prior to drop-off days at 11 pm.
- Drop-off is by appointment only. The Friday before the sale (see Sale Calendar), consignors will be able to sign up for a single drop-off time within MySaleManager. You must arrive within 5 minutes of your scheduled appointment or you will be asked to reschedule. We are allowing adequate time to screen your items without holding up the next slot.
- Extended Drop-off hours have been added. See Sale Calendar.
- During Preview Night, NO CHILDREN are allowed in the building. We will be strongly enforcing the 1 ticket, 1 person rule.
- Only 125 shoppers will be allowed into the building to shop at a time. This includes Preview Night.
- Preview Night hours have been extended. Consignors may enter starting at 5 pm. Teachers with a valid School Id (must be YOUR Id) can enter at 6:30, space permitting.
- Everyone aged 10+ is required to wear a mask while in the building.
- During the regular sale hours, all small children MUST remain in a stroller or be carried in a sling. Older children must remain with their guardian or responsible adult at all times.
Thank you for your understanding! We are striving to create a safe environment for our school, our volunteers, our consignors, and our shoppers.