Potato Dinner / Fall Festival
POTATO DINNER AND FALL FESTIVAL
Wednesday, October 25, 4:45—6:30 p.m.
Adults: $6 Children $3
Pay at the door, no reservations needed
Cash or Check only
This event is fun and exciting for the children. It has become a tradition. Your child may dress in his/her costume and play games. We ask that there be no scary costumes such as monsters, vampires, grim reaper, etc.
The dinner and festival will be in our Parish Hall. We begin serving dinner at 4:45-6:15. Games will be played from 5:15 to 6:30pm We will begin clean up promptly at 6:30pm. Come join us for FUN,
GAMES, and GREAT FOOD!!!
Our Potatoes are large baking potatoes. The chili is made by preschool board members and me. Martin Pate has made our games for us. Preschool parents set each game up to be played and the youth of our church work each game. This is a collaborative effort of many people for an evening of SO-O- O much fun!
Each year, every class is assigned an item to donate for our dinner. We serve approximately 500 people, so we need a lot of each item. Please send in the items to your teacher on Monday, October 23 or Tuesday, October 24. Thank you for donating the items. The following is a list of what each child in the designated class needs to bring:
- PLAYSCHOOL and Kindergarten: 3 dozen individually wrapped finger dessert cookies,brownies,etc.—Please individually wrap! We love homemade items!
- Miss T.J’s 4’s 2 large bags of plain chips
- Miss Kathy’s 4’s 2 large bags of salad
- Miss Katie’s 4’s 2 large pkg of grated cheese
- Miss Karen M 3’s 1 16oz. container of sour cream and 1 16oz. container of butter
- Miss Erica’s 3’s 2 2 liter size drinks (Coke or Sprite only)
- Miss Cynthia’s 3’s 2 pkgs of hotdog buns
- Miss Erica’s 2’s 2 pkgs of hotdog buns
- Miss Roslyn’s 2’s 2 pkgs of hotdogs